The Myerling is a private assisted living home, located in Bloomington, Illinois. We offer quality care for the elderly or anyone who needs assistance with any daily activity. The Myerling was established in 1984, and has a total of 20 rooms with private baths.
We Want to Meet You!
“The Myerling staff looks forward to meeting you. Please stop in or call to set up a tour and to reserve a room for you or a loved one. The Myerling is unique to any other elderly care facility. It is Bloomington-Normal’s best kept secret. I’m confident you will like what we have to offer.”
– Laurie Steidinger, Owner
What sets us apart?
• Reasonable private living with hands-on owner and staff
• Three home-style meals a day, some on occasion specially cooked by the owner
• Weekly activities planned and facilitated by the owner and her special helpers
• Sunday church services and Thursday morning Bible studies
• Visits to our facility by local community people and groups engaging the residents in singing, dancing, and piano playing
“I’ve been a resident here for 7 years. I love my home. I’m at liberty to pursue my hobby – building miniatures. The food is very good. I gained more weight than I wanted.”Ken
“I appreciate the care I’m given. Because it’s a smaller facility, it feels more homey.”d.”Muree
“I’ve been a resident here for 7 years. I love my home. I’m at liberty to pursue my hobby – building miniatures. The food is very good. I gained more weight than I wanted.”Edna
Drop us a line!
2218 E Lincoln St
Bloomington IL 61701